Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Free Delta SkyMiles for Surveys - TheWhiteboard.com



Free Delta SkyMiles for Surveys - TheWhiteboard.com

There isn't a whole lot going on in the Points / Cash / Miles game this morning so I thought I'd do a piece on a (relatively) new site I've been checking out.  I would have posted about it sooner but I wanted to try the site out for myself before passing along the information.  I haven't actually received miles from them yet but I don't have any reason to believe there would be any problem getting the miles.

Basically This is site where you respond to surveys and are rewarded with points that can be redeemed for Delta Skymiles.

Redeem for SkyMiles at these levels:
2500 points = 500 miles
5000 points = 1000 miles
7500 points = 1500 miles
10000 points = 2000 miles

Since the redemtion rate is the same 5 points to 1 Mile, I'm not sure why you wouldn't just always redeem at the 2500 points level, I'll be doing this as soon as my pending points show up as redeemable.

They claim to be invitation only, but there is a join button on the website that asks for your name and email address "for review". I'm not sure as I didn't try it out myself, but I'm guessing this will generate an invitation.  Also check your emails from Delta, My invitation came directly from the Airline back in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment