Monday, April 23, 2012

60 Free My Coke Rewards Points from Southwest Airlines

This has been around for a while but I was talking to a friend over the weekend who collects My Coke Rewards (MCR) Points and he hadn't heard of the promotion so I thought I'd do a quick post with the info for anyone who hasn't already seen it.

60 Free My Coke Rewards Points from Southwest Airlines  - This link takes you to a signup page for The Southwest Rapid Rewards program.  For signing up, they'll give you 250 Rapid Rewards Points and will send you a code worth 60 MCR points.  Additionally they will give 500 extra Rapid Reward Points for signing up for emails.

From what I've seen the MCR code takes 4-6 hours to arrive and can be deposited to any MCR account, though only one of these codes can be used per account.

No comments:

Post a Comment