Thursday, April 26, 2012

1,000 Priority Club Points for registering a Visa Card and Signing up to receive Texts


I read about this earlier over at MilePoint  and I've since received it my email as well. There is a chance it could be targeted, but I was able to signup another account I manage that had not received the email, so anyone might be eligible.

Some of you might not be interested being bothered by text messages for just 1,000 points but keep in mind that there is an additional bonus of 5,000 points for completing a stay by 7/31/2012.  I'm not sure if a reward stay will work or not, but I have one coming up next week so I'll keep you posted.

Here's the link and the text from the email:

1,000 Priority Club Points for sign up 5,000 additional for stay

Enjoy more ways to earn more points or miles than ever before! Just enroll your eligible Visa® card* to get special IHG offers sent to your mobile phone via text message. Enroll by 5/31/12 and you’ll earn 1,000 bonus Priority Club points. Plus earn another 5,000 bonus points when you stay at any IHG U.S. hotel by 7/31/12. Get rewarded how, where and when you want with Priority Club Rewards On the Go.**

No comments:

Post a Comment