Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's Back! – 15% back at Priority Club Hotels with MrRebates.com


Mr. Rebates is advertising IHG Hotels as their "Store of the Week" and offering 15% cash back

This is 2 1/2 times their normal cash back rate.  I took advantage of this deal the last time it was offered for a hotel stay I had in September and found it to be an excellent deal.




What is Mr. Rebates?
Mr. Rebates is a shopping portal which provides cash back on purchases at select merchants.  Many of the major online retailers are partners with www.mrrebates.com and I tend to use them as my go to shopping portal as I find their cash back rates to be some of the best available.  They give you a $5.00 sign up bonus after your first purchase through their site and they do offer referral credits, so if you do choose to sign up I'd be appreciative if you'd use one of my links– if prompted for a referral email address, just use pointscashmiles@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment