Monday, September 3, 2012

Holiday Reminders and Updates


First of all, Happy Labor Day.   I hope everyone's enjoying good weather and time with friends and family.  I'm taking a break from all that for a couple hours for my fantasy football draft and I thought I'd write a quick post in case anyone else is sitting in front of a PC instead of partaking in Holiday festivities.  Since I've been away from the computer all day, I don't really have anything new but I'll list a few reminders or updates on previous topics as well as mention a couple things I've come across today:


There's still time to earn 100 free Club Carlson points each day through September 24th through the Club Carlson Global Giveaway.  You could still earn over 2,000 points and as an added bonus they are giving away some nice trips as well. Full Post from 08-17-2012


Your Hyatt Platinum status may be expiring... If you signed up for the free 90 day trial of platinum status from Hyatt / Visa Signature, it has likely expired.  If you're looking for a way to extend this, consider signing up for a Milepoint Premium membership, it includes Hyatt Platinum status though Feb 2014, 2,000 United Miles and more.  Full Post From 08-30-2012


15% Cash back for IHG hotels at Mr. Rebates has ended so it's now back to the usual 6% - still a pretty good deal in my book Full Mr. Rebates Post from last week


View From The Wing is giving away 2 - $250 Fairfield Suites (Marriott) cards


Mommy Points has a posting on how to earn 500 US Airways miles for $5.99

No comments:

Post a Comment