Friday, August 3, 2012

Fandango Free Movie Fridays - Visa Signature Promotion

OK, so you might have to have a Visa Signature credit card and it's not really free... but it is Buy One Get One Free which is still pretty good in my book.  I haven't used the offer yet but plan to use it either tonight or next Friday.

The Details:
  • Only valid on Fridays
  • www.fandango.com/visasignature
  • you pay for the first ticket (and convenience fee) and the second is free at checkout.
  • Through August 17th
  • You can use the offer once per card if you have multiple Visa Signature cards.

This isn't by any means an original find, it's actually an offer that's been running pretty much all summer, I think I first saw it a couple of months ago over on the MommyPoints blog at Boarding Area.  I didn't write about it back then but wanted to mention it now that I'm taking advantage of the offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment