Audience Reward Trivia update
You can pick any one of the 4 programs to answer the questions, but you only get to answer them once. As usual I'll be focusing on the SPG program as I value Starwood points more highly than the rest.
Your Trivia Questions and Answers for 1-24-2013:
· Which actress starred in the title role of Mary Poppins in London AND New York?
· Which of the following songs was Dusty Springfield NOT known for?
I Will Survive
· Which character’s name in The Lion King means “simpleton” or “carefree” in Swahili?Pumbaa
· What do Peter and the Starcatcher and Rock of Ages have in common?
They both played at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre
· What lyricist composed the lyrics for Masquerade in The Phantom of the Opera?
Alan Jay Lerner
· At what theatre is Cinderella playing this season?